Howdy!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by realedazed, May 1, 2016.

1. I'm realedazed and I'm trying out new servers for my sons and I to play on. They are little guys (4 and 6) and I read that this one is pretty family friendly. So far, I'm having fun. So hope to chat/play with you all soon.
  2. Welcome to the Empire :)

Glad to hear you're having fun!
  3. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  4. Welcome to the Empire! Feel free to ask any questions you might have!
  5. WELCOME TO EMC!
  6. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  7. Welcome! This is a great family friendly server :) If you need anything please ask.
  8. Welcome to EMC! You'll never regret joining us.

We got a very mature staff team and a very helpful community.

If you need any help, feel free to ask!
  9. Hi realedazed. Welcome to the Empire. Hope you and your young-en's enjoy it here. :)
  10. You are correct. It is family friendly. It does have mobs out in the frontier however, and you have to go there for resources. There are also some fun events your boys might enjoy. There is one called mob arena where you run for your life from all these different types of mobs along with other players. Your boys might enjoy that. I know mine does.
    TuckerAmbr likes this.
  11. Welcome to EMC!
    I hope you have a great time here with your children!
  12. Wow, that's young!
    I'm sure they could have fun here, though, as long as they don't do like my younger brother did, "taking something to put it back later", which got him banned for stealing :rolleyes:

13. Hello and welcome! We here in EMC try to be a friendly as possible. If you cause problems you might be stuffed or have a bad time. As always hope you stay longer than five nights!
  14. Fair warning: Keep your kids away from smp8 ;)
  15. Welcome to the Empire!