Howdy

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by The112, Oct 29, 2014.

1. So I suppose I'm still kind of new. I'm Kinatha, and I've been on emc for about a week, and I'm addicted to it. I'm still learning the tricks of the trade for creating my shop, but it will be better as I learn. I'm so happy to have found such a great server. Visit me sometime, I love meeting new people to mine with, since I'm not fond of going alone, and soon I'll have mumble up and running.
  2. welcome to emc kinatha! ya ive recently gotten back into mining due to been building for a while. if you ever need someone to mine with just ask i wouldnt mind some company while mining. good to see your time on emc is going well and hope you stick around for a very long time!
  3. Hi Kinatha. Welcome to EMC! :)

Not sure if you've seen this already, but thought you might find in useful. Good Luck and happy building.
  4. Welcome to EMC, I hope to see you far into the future and am glad you choose to stick around longer than most people :)
    AliceF3 likes this.
  5. Welcome to EMC :)
  6. Welcome to the Empire Kinatha, enjoy your stay and have fun.
  7. Welcome the the Empire Kinatha! :D
  8. Welcome to EMC, Kinatha! It sounds like you're having a great time, and that pleases us here on the Empire. Like you've already begun to realize, EMC is a fantastic community that you'll never want to leave. :) You seem pretty cool already, so I hope that you choose to stay with us for many, many days to come. I look forward to meeting you ingame! :D
  9. Thank you all so much! I look forward to being on the server with you. Hopefully I'll be getting on at least every other day depending on work. I'll have to post some pictures of my plot when it's done so that it can be critiquedone by you wonderful people. I'll need tips on how to improve it for sure.
    607 likes this.
  10. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  11. Welcome to the EMC!
    As 5weety indicated, it is always good to go thru the wiki to learn about shops.
    If you run into anything, be sure to hit me up if you have questions!

Just keep in mind that enchanted gear/horse eggs needs to use [slot#] and not the item ID.
    Use /iteminfo to get the number to fill in on the sign, which is good if you don't know the shop name.

Be sure to tag your residence with 'shop' so when players type in /v +shop they can stop by yours! (do /res tag help for more info)
    Also, be sure to set your teleport location to your shop so people do not have to hunt around (some are impatient) and that command is /res tpset.

Don't worry about being 'new'. We all started somewhere, and we all still learn.

Yay mining, and Yay mumble! With a little luck, I should be around mumbling this weekend!
    607 likes this.
  12. Welcome to the empire! :D
    highlancer54 likes this.