How to Beat the Riders of the Apocalypse

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Nerfzooka, Jun 4, 2016.

1. This will sound weird but its all true. It was a dark and stormy night. Well it was! I was boating around an unexplored ocean in the wastes of smp4. Off the shore of a jungle I saw a white horse in the water. As I got closer lighning hit it, then a pack of skeletons on skeleton horses appeared and killed me with arrows.
    Back in town I told my story to many skeptical and sarcastic townfolk, but one was brave or foolish enough to help me get my stuff back, Dofanz. It was daylight when we got to the scene, there were still armored skeletons just offshore. Dofanz was able to kill the skeletons and the horses because, as he said, you can't tame them.
    On the way back we found two more herds of skeleton horses and a momentus. After some battles we got back to the outposts safe and sound with some extra dragon fragments and heads. If you run into the riders of the apocalypse ask Dofanz to help you.
    ShelLuser, QuilliamPenn and Eviltoade like this.
  2. That would be a cool boss The 4 Horsemen. Death, War, Famine and Pestilence. Maybe that could be a custom EMC boss. Maybe I should suggest this!
    AmusedStew likes this.