How Should Egg Decorate Their Dresser?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Impulsive_Egg, Aug 30, 2018.

1. As some of you may know, I've recently moved all of the books piled on my dresser into my new bookcase, but now my dresser is, ironically, naked! The books have been sitting piled on my dresser since I was a freshman in high school, and the lack of character that my dresser now has makes me uncomfortable.
    So the question goes: How should I decorate my dresser?

(Excuse the nail polish and stickers on the walls; I was a weird kid.)

The stuff that's on my dresser now is just some extra things that I have to deal with. The lava lamp won't turn on but I think that's because the outlet it's plugged into doesn't work anymore, but I do want that on my dresser if I can get it to work.

Here's some things to know about me:
    Special Interests:
    - Dragons
    - How To Train Your Dragon
    - Pixar
    - The Elder Scrolls

Skills and collections:
    - Drawing and coloring
    - lots of stuffed animals
    - POP figures (they're on my bookcase)
    - Photography
    - I made a wand inspired by Harry Potter
    - Writing

I basically want a display on my dresser of who I am and how I like to decorate, but I have no idea what to do. If anyone here has a crafty mind and hands I'd love to hear your ideas and stuff that you have done to decorate your own room.
  2. You could... have a couple stuffed animals sitting on one corner, for starters. Maybe a photo of yours, too? And ooo, if you have some sort of stand or holder for the wand, that could go on there, too.....
  3. you could always buy a memory board to have your pics on and buy a glass display case for your wand?
    Impulsive_Egg likes this.
  4. a display thing for my wand sounds like an excellent idea!