How is mah new GFX? :) First attempt at true 3D

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Cypher_Rahl, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Hm... How about a double chest of cobblestone, smooth stone, and stone brick?
  2. Double chest of each? Done.
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  3. :cool:

There is one other thing I'd want to add. It's not going to be done immediately. It'll take time. Nothing crazy, but not too soon. Maybe a day or two-ish.
  4. To your order or to the sig? haha.
  5. Hint Me hint Hint
    Cypher_Rahl likes this.
  6. Ok, Double chest of each. Done. On my second res. I'll put up access signs once your done. :)
  7. Other stipulations:

1.) I need some details:
    -Intention of this GFX
    -Fav colors/font/theme/pictures
    -Any special requests

-All text to be on said GFX

2.) Set-up the access signs ASAP. Not after.

3.) What times will you be available within the next 24-48 hours?
  8. Ohhh Survey :D
    1) Intention. To stand out! Plus with all my posting, it will get you some advertising, cause I'm sure people will ask about it.
    Fav color? All my text is done in my favorite color. So would that look tacky?
    A wolf picture! I have one in mind I can send it to you it might take about 30 minutes though.

Surprise me! (include your initials in tiny print at the bottom left/right, so that people will know you did it. do it kinda like an artist would sign their art.) :)
    2)Done. Smp8 Res 17084 or Manglex 2
    3)Any time really, Been up for almost 24 hours straight, I'm about to crash tbh.

:)
  9. 1.) K. I can work with teal. I'll find a wolf picture. I plan to get started relatively soon. I always include my personal water mark logo.
    2.) K. Thnx.
    3.) If I get interested in it, it'll be done soon. If not, may take awhile. Also note, I do GFX a lot, for a lot of people. Sometimes professionally.
  10. The only thing I'd like is for you to check the pictures with me. Unless you find like.. one you will know I'll love or something. I'm looking at pictures atm.
    And thank you very much Rahl! :)
    Edit: Pmed the pictures Rahl. Anything else you need?
  11. Ahhh, just a respectable, understandable amount of time.
    Manglex likes this.