How fast is your connection?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by JustinGuy, Jan 12, 2012.

1. I was watching a movie, while doing this.
    killerzone likes this.
  2. Pinging to your own connection doesn't count.
  3. I don't know about the site ect, So should i take a new test ONLY with the site open?
    killerzone likes this.
  4. 0ms ping? That's normally only possible when you ping to your own PC.

5. my college has horrible connection speeds =[
  6. To be honest, i don't know what ping is.
    killerzone likes this.

7. Faster than 62% of the U.S :)
  8. Ping is the time it takes for data to be sent to the server, For the server to do.. Ummmm.... I better send that one as a reply and then sends it back.
    Xandrow likes this.
  9. Hmm Ok. So my question is, should i make a new speedtest while MC is running?
    killerzone likes this.
  10. No. Do it without anything but the browser and pick a location that isn't your college/university.
  11. i didnt pick my college as the location to test to i live on campus so this is the connection from there
  12. Not you Jmorris :)
  13. Hmm two words " satellite internet" ooo fast internet then a Clounds pops up in the sky starts to run like a snail on he's day off
  14. What about now? I only had Googlechrome running, i chose copenhagen (where i live)

[EDIT] I changed server to a random place

killerzone likes this.
  15. I redid here:

Here's My Ping:
  16. You're 47 and you live with your parents? How about moving out and getting it yourself? :p
  17. No, buy my parents pay 4 the internet yay not
  18. Registration

• Registration and use of EMC is void where prohibited. By registering for EMC you agree that:
    • You will not use any service EMC provides for illegal purposes.
    • You are at least 13 years of age.
    • You will not misrepresent yourself as under 18 when you are over 18.
    • You will not misrepresent yourself as older than 18 when you are under 18.
    • You will not use your account for commercial gain (such as selling ad space).
    • We reserve the right to refuse or reject any username at any time.
    • You will not misrepresent yourself with false facts (i.e. pretending to be a famous person).
    • You will not share your password with anyone else, or give it to any third party for any reason.
    • You will not use EMC if you are a convicted sex offender.
    • If you have been previously banned from all or part of EMC, you will not attempt to create another account without the written permission of Kalland Labs.
  19. Mine has gotten a bit faster then it use to be, I pay for like a 12mbps connection.