How EMC is treating the 1.3.1 update

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by AussieColt, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I eat lag pie. -_-
  2. Its doing pretty great. This weekend plan on exploring the wild to find some goodies :D

Mall coming a long
  3. I find it quite delicious myself.
  4. The mall is coming along quite nicely you should come check out all of the work I got done today.
  5. That was strangely very amusing to me... Not sure why...
  6. A real woman, maybe? :p
    Maxarias likes this.
  7. I hate the 1.3 update:

Enderchests make everything too easy.
    Enchantment prices are going mega down hill so I loose rupees.
    People get xp from mining and villagers so no one wants my grinders.
    My dark room grinder doesn't work any more because of mobs going idle when more than 32 blocks away.
    Emeralds are just a gimmick that people will soon be bored of.

Well that's my opinion. :p
    nmanley likes this.
  8. Yeah, my darkroom spawners are all broken except my 20x20 one :( Dylan_Frenette ordered a 100x100, luckily I didn't start it. Also chunk loading is different so chunk error is much more common and in Survival Games and CTF I had to jump into one to load the chunk and fell into the void and died :(
  9. In regards to lag, you all have to seriously chill out about it. Yes, there is lag. Yes, everybody knows about it. This can only be expected when a new version of the game is introduced and ALL the plug-ins have to be updated too. There will be bugs and glitches that will cause problems and lag. Don't complain about something that cannot be fixed any fast than what Justin is already doing. He can only go as fast at Bukkit and other mod developers.

Enderchests are not a bug. The inventory of a chest is unique to you. It doesn't matter if you can open it in another residence because you will only be able to see your inventory of the chest and not that of the person who placed the chest.

Emeralds, whilst rare in the wild, are not rare in town when villagers are present. I acquired over 30 emeralds in half an hour just from trading coal and raw chicken for emeralds. Yes, a silk touch pick is worth a lot (I got one from a villager tonight) but with the enchantment max number going down and the ability to get exp from mining the prices of enchantments will drop substantially. So in reality, emeralds will be cheap. Emerald ore will be the most expensive thing out there for a while. More expensive than diamond ore for sure.
  10. ummm