How are the Moderators so fast?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Poetepoet, Jan 10, 2013.

1. Yes, it's only snr. Staff who can read the private chats and they only do so if necessary.
  2. One word; Square.
  3. I'm glad they only read PM's if necessary. It'd get a bit weird having people peeping on my "PRIVATE" messages if I didn't ask them to. Haha!
    Malicaii12 likes this.
  4. Precisely the reason why.
  5. when you use hell as in talking about the Bible, it's not a curse word. But when you say, "What the h*ll!" THEN it's cursing
  6. "Or, how the 'place filled with a ton of lava and a whole bunch of other junk like netherrack and glowstone' did he know what exactly happened?"
  7. im not opening sqaure... i did something to my computer, and it bypass's everything, not taking any chances >.>

<.<
  8. How does it do that now?
  9. Some of you should lighten up a little bit. I think the rules paint a pretty reasonable picture for what is exceptable and what isn't. If you apply common sense I'm sure you'll figure out when someone is breaking a rule or not.

For example:

Someone says in the chatbox: "WOW, I just found 50 diamonds while mining!" and instantly multiple people say: "caps". The cap rule is obviously for people typing sentences in ALL caps, not for when someone emphasizes a word. Yet I've seen this so many times and the people saying "caps" are actually causing more of a disruption than a single capped word... and this usually leads to false reports and further arguments.

The above discussion about the use of the word "hell" seems to be along these same lines. If you think someone saying "hell" is grounds for making a fuss, I invite you to read the "About us" page on this site: http://empireminecraft.com/help/about
  10. *Acceptable