[Hotel] The Atlantis Hotel at 3676 on SMP2

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by GwVSchilling, Jul 30, 2012.

1. I aint renting there.
  2. Is the Entire hotel underwater!!!!!!
    GwVSchilling likes this.
  3. Yes, of course. Let me know when you want to meet up :)
  4. I've never even heard of your residence/account name before first of all. Second of all, I'm 100% sure our hotels are extremely different as the idea of things being underwater isn't exactly the most of original ideas. I suggest you come take a look at my hotel before attempting to say I copied someone's idea.
  5. Yes it is :) 2 Levels of underwater goodness!
  6. Hey GwV I'm at my Grinder ATM on SMP2, do you mind if I suggest you enter the hotel into my Top 5 Creations of the Week 2? We have little submissions this week, so you have a better chance of winning 4k rupees and 5 diamonds. (1st Place prize)
    GwVSchilling likes this.
  7. Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately, I don't have anything for any employees to actually do while working at my residence. However, new things are being made at the top of my residence where I possibly will require employees, so if you'll be patient, I might just need to hire you in the future :)
  8. I'm flattered that you would suggest this to me :) I would love too except that I'm not too sure what all I have to do to submit it too you? Also, thank you for your support of myself and my partners YouTube video the other day :)
  9. [The thread] itself is under Community Creations. It's pinned you won't miss it. All you have to do is take pictures of your hotel, and upload it to Imgur in an album and link me the album in a PM (Conversation) Simple. :) Good luck!
    And the video was great, keep it up. :)
    GwVSchilling likes this.
  10. Alrighty, thanks! I'll try and submit some pictures when I get back to my residence :)
    IamSaj likes this.
  11. Want to become part of Jimbo hotel alliance?