Homer's Supply Co.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by homer71171, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Me aswell..
  2. Many of us are :p
  3. So I think we are all on the same page as to this guy's reliability.. :p
  4. homer,
    Be prepared! You can't expect just a little orders!
  5. He hasn't done any anyways.. Forget about a little he's done none :p

He gave the excuse of going to a lake-side cabin for a few days, okay whatever have fun. Almost a month later? Now I'm kinda mad..
  6. :mad:That is frustrating. I would only supply it if I had 2 DC's of every item.
  7. You don't have to have a stock, but at least be willing to do anything.. He opened a company and got at least 80-100k of orders and he doesn't do any of them. :confused:
  8. so annoyed! :mad:
  9. I think the poor guy bit off more than he can chew. Let's try to be patient guys ;)
  10. I can't possibly be more patient.. I was frustrated enough when he went on vacation but whatever have fun it was a slim chance of getting a cabin. Two weeks after he said he would be back.. Still nothing
    xothis_dwarf likes this.
  11. yep so true
  12. Agreed..
  13. All of the time you spent waiting, you could of mined that order, 10 times over. Ha.

~Anonymous.
    Lukas3226 likes this.
  14. As if I have that amount of patience, tons of things to do besides that lol

In the time I spent mining that order, I can make 10x the amount of money it costed haha
  15. Ok so you messaged me saying you'd get it done when 1.7 comes out since you're bored of mc and will give me them for dirt cheap. Does this apply to my friends too like Haro and Quarter?
  16. lol that's such a joke just cancel my order.
  17. Item: Diamonds 5 Stacks
    Price: 11200
    Deadline: soon
    Pickup: Your res
  18. Item¦ 10 STACKS OF DIAMONDS
    Price¦ 1r
    deadline¦2 hours
    Pickup¦ utopia wild

Jk
  19. Don't bother I've been waiting for like a month. You might as well just buy from somewhere else it's not waiting that long.