Hobbiton?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by KandK22, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Wow, my dad is the Middle Earth expert, although i would design bag-end differently, but this sounds like so much fun. I would do it, but i have about 500,000 other projects.
  2. okay your all good.
  3. Ask Poofasaurus, CDJS, or DrMadFate. They had a mutual res made up like Hobbiton on smp2 for a while, but I dont know if it still exists. Would be good for source material, to look at the designs.
  4. Found it on the map. It's /v 3564 and /v 3565
  5. got it they can use that as reference
  6. I play at a Middle Earth themed outpost, and everyone there is a Tolkien fanboy at some degree :D. Will talk to people to see if someone wants to take this project on.
    Only problem I see with it is that the reward is... not worth the effort to say the least. I see you're treating this as sort of a competition, but no one is gonna start a project for someone else for nothing. Might want to reconsider this part.
    amadai, Crazy_TJ and crafter31211 like this.
  7. ok ty for that and I also said a few other promos so it could be anything I just haven't decided. Also how would i make it not a competition because i am looking for a good build not just any. but it probably will be the first person who post their design.