Hiya EMC!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SaizoTheFifth, Jan 23, 2014.

?

How is your life here in EMC?

Poll closed Jan 28, 2014.
Perfect! Better than better!! 6 vote(s) 75.0%
Eh, I think I'm about average. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Suffering, lost a lot of stuff. 2 vote(s) 25.0%
I'm new!! :) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
  1. So EMC its been a while since I played and it seems like nobody rly knows me in the forums or the server. I just wanted to say life in EMC isn't looking like its going the right direction for me. It started out in July when I had to move, and It was from Hawaii to New York to Washington. During that trip my computer broke and wouldent charge, after I fixed it i checked th forums on my phone and realized res 2543 or my res was force claimed so all of my tools, horses, diamonds, armor, and food all went 'poof' . So a month later I finally thought about the empire again but by computer broke down so I'm stuck with a blue screen. Then I thought I could join using MineChat but it connects me to smp8. Now my EMC life just went from a pro survivor to heavily screwed (lower than noobie).

Plz post your EMC life from a certain point or from first start to now

Thx EMC ill always live on the forums!!
    AlexChance likes this.
  2. I love my EMC life. I am fairly well known in game and on the forums and I am known for donating a lot of money to people. I have a lot of homework so I am not able to play as much lately but I do what I can. Like you, I am still fully alive on the forums.

P.S. Of course I remembered you. SMP1 misses you.
    607 and gabeli like this.
  3. Thanx Olaf_C
  4. I remember you, how can you forget Pikachu :p

But you can switch servers with /server smp# to go to a different one.

It sends you to SMP8 because that is the default and it didnt have a server saved for you yet.
    gabeli, mba2012 and Olaf_C like this.
  5. im with u man, started over 600 days ago,had lots of stuff, basically everything u could think of.then took a break which lasted over 1 years. when i returned a few days ago . my stuff was gone;( turns out my res was reset a week before i came back, what luck. but glad to be back ,with my old and new friends i meet here everyday.
  6. I have seen you before. How long have you been away? When it is since July, I think many people would recognise you
    gabeli likes this.