[Hiring] Miners

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by ChespinLover77, Jun 29, 2018.

1. Hello, I'm looking for people who are willing to mine out an area at my outpost for me. It's for a project that I've been working on for over a year by now and althought ive dug a lot out I've realised it's gonna take me a long time if it's just me.

I'm hiring anyone, but a big requirement I that you're trustworthy and dependable.
    The benefits of this job are ;
    - Free resources (you can keep what you mine if you so desire)
    - Free Loot (the mineshaft is mostly explored but anything else you find you can keep)
    - Access to a Gold Farm (to repair your tools)

Also onsite of the project is ;
    - A house for shelter, beds included as well as food.
    - A maxed out Haste Beacon !
    - A scenic lake to take a break and fish at

My requirements are ;
    - All emc rules apply (ex : no greifing, which includes no building without permission)
    - You have a good reputation (as stated before I take my outpost privacy very seriously so if you're sketchy I won't hire you)
    - Do not venture out past the project area, as I might expand in the future and would like it to be a smooth claiming process.

Payment will be everything you collect yourself, and if you want to discuss a ruppe payment we can also do that! Message me on forums if you would like to help dig the area out.
    Thanks for your time!

-ches

P.S if you stumbled across spawners, please leave them alone I will lock them when I can.
  2. What SMP is this?
  3. Is it just the rest of that area and is there a reason you cant use a world eater or quarry? But if its just the rest of the already mined area there's no need for them
  4. Smp3
    World eater or quarry? Not sure what you mean by those. But I plan to dig out further back into the mountain :)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  5. I would be interested if you want to PM me.
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  6. I’m interested too! Please PM me more details
  7. If there's not too many people PM me but world eaters are slimestone flying machines that clear out large areas but you only get around 1/3 of the drops so its recomended to manually mine thing like diamond or laps when it gets that low btw it goes side to side then top down there are also a few other little things like removing obsidian (if you want it to remove liquids by itself) and trenches on either side whereas auto-quarrys ensure 100% drops and are slower and use more material.
  8. Still looking for miners?
  9. Yes :)
  10. Just wondering, what are the dimensions of the quarry? I would help but currently im working on my own. A 144 * 144 * 30 quarry, or 622 000 blocks of mostly stone.
  11. I might be willing to help then. Send me a pm with info?
  12. please pm me with info and i will love to help
  13. Hmm I have not measured it, but I'm planning on just digging out the whole mineshaft area.