[HIRING] Auto Farm Builders

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by DonkKing, Jun 10, 2018.

1. I am hiring people to build me auto farms. I need these farms ASAP:

Sugar Cane Farm
    Melon Towers
    Pumpkin Towers
    Wheat Farm
    Carrot Farm
    Potato Farm
    Beetroot Farm

Its on utopia so you can fly, we can talk price in game and I would like it done ASAP.
  2. How big of each?
  3. I would like the towers to be about as tall as the underground space but if you could go from bedrock to sky limit then I am willing to pay more.
  4. Carrot, Potato, Wheat and Beetroot I want to be just the underground height. (so like 60 or so blocks)
  5. I want the sugar cane to also be just the underground height.
  6. Are you providing the materials?
  7. Depends on price
  8. PM Not Recieved
  9. I can make you a sugarcane farm pretty easily, although it would be nice if materials are provided (it's not much depending on how big you'd like it)
    FadedMartian likes this.
  10. May I see a video of what style it is?
  11. PM Recieved
  12. Even better, if you go to my res on utopia (5516) you can see what it looks like. There's meant to be glass on the front I just haven't added it in yet. It's stackable & extendable to whatever length you'd like
  13. I don't want that kind because I want the most efficient and 1% to 0% loss.
  14. Are there any particular designs you're looking for?
  15. Anyone else interested? I would love if I could get a lot of people to help so we could get it done in a short amount of time.
  16. I'm curious why you need it done so quick? An entire res like this is not something you can just toss up and everything runs smoothly. You have to have a proper storage system in place to handle such quantities or else everything will just get backed up.

Took me awhile to build something that can work with large quantities. Each build will be different so you should look to set this up first. And mine only does pumpkins/melons so if you're planning to do all crops it will need a great system.

You were also asking about villager breeder. I can tell you that when I tried to have a breeder and those crop farms, the crop farms didn't work. Because you need to be so close for villagers to move at normal speed it's very difficult to run the breeder and crop farms at the same time and still be efficient.

There are many things to setup properly for stuff like this. It's best to take your time and do it right so that you're not wasting your time redoing stuff.
    Jelle68 and kamirosee like this.
  17. Well, i'm trying to get all these farms ASAP because i'm impatient lol and because I want to have them all and start what i'm doing.
  18. Anyone interested in wheat farms or anything else?