[HIRING] 3D Minecraft Art Creator

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by TheRocketSurgeon, Jan 20, 2013.

1. ok hows this so far. Took me a while to make.
    Also, I will do it for A LOT less than kevdude man
  2. Kev, I think I'm gonna have to go with WeirdManaico
  3. And weird, that looks awesome so far! What are the dimension?
  4. umm the sphere is 41x41 i think. I'm working on the mouth now but it's proving to be difficult.
  5. Okay. So long as you have room for the feet and stuff (41x41x41 leaves you with 19 blocks past the sphere) and that seemed to be the big problem for some is the mouth. By the way, what are we looking for pay-wise?
  6. idk. Pm me about it :D
  7. Weird, idk what you managed to do, but I can't PM you just like I can't PM justinguy o.o
  8. Hey i cant work on it for a while. I have waay to much homework sorry
  9. That's fine! So long as its done by the end of March :p so figure out the PM thing yet?
  10. works now
  11. I'm done with it. It's 60(length)x53(width)x63(height). Do not copy it without my permission. Give me a pm if you want to purchase it. I'm only selling the map its on. You have to build it in EMC yourself.

Kirby.jpg
  12. Hmm...how much would this cost? And can you make his tongue smaller?
  13. I guess I could make the tongue smaller, but maybe check it out on the map first once u bought it, maybe it looks different than, or maybe you have other request for changes than. Lets talk about the prize in a pm. Write me and make an offer.
  14. 500k for a 3D model in wool? Are you completely out of your mind?!?!?!? I just charge 70k for a res filling residence, your wool model will barely meet the size of one of my houses and you're charging 7times higher?!?!?!?
    333kirby likes this.
  15. Dang, I was beat :p
  16. Sorry I was just bored and had 2 hours over ^^
  17. Of course not! I was only offering to charge 7 times higher. You can see my work to the left, that kind of work just requires that kind of price. slashsarcasm
    ItsMeMatheus and Jcplugs like this.
  18. You're mental...
    codygraw101, Jcplugs and 333kirby like this.
  19. Yeah, funny thing... it was a joke. Feel free to 'ha ha' now
    Jcplugs likes this.