Hi, you can call me Rei

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AyanamiKun, Apr 25, 2015.

1. i was only going to check out the server to see if it was fun. i planned on staying 30min tops to check out some other servers too. well, this was not what i had in mind and i hope i wasn't too much of a party poop when i ran out to test commands which people told me (/wild and /waste).

don't expect to see too much of me, i really like my nick and avatar for a reason. i like playing by myself, i stick a bit to myself, but also like chatting a bit. still, some of u are really nice ppl!

i hope i dont look ungrateful for doing that give away event on the forum. i really like the stuff ppl gave me, but seems like a bit too much at once. so i also want to try to do something back again :) oh, b4 i forget: i missed everything u guys told me in /tell. sorry but that was just way too much at once!!

some things im going to really use to build. someone who i wont name sent me a diamond paper, also helped me out learning the server, and i even got a discount in his store (lol!). my first fan LOL :)

well.. thx for the welcome. u can call me rei and thats all i have to say :D
    ShelLuser, PenguinDJ and meerkatman1 like this.
  2. Welcome !!
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  3. Welcome to the Empire Rei. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  4. Welcome to the Empire, Rei! #300kPartayy
    wolffpack58 and AyanamiKun like this.
  5. Hey, you got lucky to be the 300,000 member to ever hit that join button.

Welcome to EMC, use that diamond paper and you surely will see a whole new side of this. I am hoping it is a diamond voucher and not a paper named diamond :confused:
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  6. Welcome :p
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  7. Welcome to EMC
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  8. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  9. Welcome I hope we all didnt scare you last night! Anyway welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay!
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  10. Hoi Rei,

Welcome to the Empire and well... normally I'd write essays here but since we kinda met in-game I'm going to leave it at that :) (got to be a first time for everything :D).
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  11. Welcome to the Empire!
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  12. Welcome to the Empire! :D
    AyanamiKun likes this.
  13. True story: u guys almost did. when i was doing the tutorial i thought something was odd and thought about going and maybe joining l8r. when i got to my res the first i wanted to do was quit but didnt. also because so many ppl told me so many good things. "if u want ppl of ur res do ...." something. "if u dont like firework noise do.." this. "if u want to mine do /waste" (i did!).

"pls follow me!". so i find the name and follow him. nothing happens. lololol.

so; /register gets u extra rupees and forum account to follow. i thought follow around my res.

sorry for burning stuff! lolol

i was trying to open a chest and some1 threw a lava bucket. i didn't know. so next thing is lava all over my res. ha ha ha.

oh btw; if u guys collect heads then go to my res (/v +rei on smp6). they creep me out! theres a chest on ur left, with preview sign. tell me what u really want and we're good.

sorry to players who gave all those heads. i really like u guys giving me all that but heads freak me out. is why i don't do pvp and quit many servers b/c they said "pve" and when you join "yay, lets pvp". well without me!

stupid other servers..
    (sorry)
    NathanRP and ShelLuser like this.
  14. Welcome to EMC
    AyanamiKun likes this.