Hi. This is ThereRnoBirds

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ThereRnoBirds, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Um therernobirds im not on ur member list. :)
  2. lol, welcome to EMC!
  3. then join us! we will not go easy on you though
  4. I asked 2 join but im not on the list.
  5. Sorry, I've been really busy on a project. I just moved to smp6, but we can still get together by accessing our vaults. I'm working on ressetting up. I lost all of my stuff on my res, but i'm working on rebuilding. Give me time, but trust me I'm watching these threads.
  6. Hi peoplesssss..... I'm writing down everyone's names who are intrested TODAY. Please PM me when you are available and i'll make a schedule. I'll post the schedule so everyone can download and view it. Please acknowledge I have school and I can't always play online. I'm still setting this mining group up, so hey. Since I moved to smp6, i lost everything on smp2. Remember, anyone can join, no matter the server. Just always have 20 r to access the vault. Happy Miner Friends FOREVER!!!!:)
  7. Hello everybody. Please follow this page, so you will recieve constant updates. Please, state which server you are on. This will help me complete the members list. We can start mining soon as a group and we need to make a base on EACH smp server. EACH, and the coords and how to get there. Thanks
  8. I'll also join the group. I can provide any farming materials, and am a builder. Can I be the group's master builder?
    (We can also do something at my res, 12102, if you want)
  9. Twin Chicken, I'll consider you as being a CHIEF or BUILDING SUPERVISOR, but everybody will do SOME work. Please message me a picture of one of your creations. I dont care if its single player or online. Thanks for your enthusiasm.
  10. Alright. I'll send you a pic of my giant singleplayer dome, and the statue of me.
  11. You will come to find that the EMC community is very interactive and responsive...one of the best I've seen that is why I love this server! Also, hit me up about that club, sounds interesting.
  12. Also, what's the story behind your username? And yes, there are birds.
  13. Its something from a show called Naruto Shippuden anyways I dont expect anyone to understand. Gaara is like leader of his village and bad dude named Deidara comes on his clay bird to attack the village and capture Gaara. Gaara intercepts him and Deidara is like " how did you know i was an intruder??" And Gaara says in just a funny pecuiler way (you have to watch it to understand why i think its funny) "There are no birds like that one in this desert. " I shortened it to ThereRnoBirds. Its just a random quote that I enjoy. Same nyan cat. NYANYANYAN

Deidara and his jacked up clay bird. I have my interests, you have yours. dfd.jpg
  14. Now I understand why we won't get it. ROFL. And yes, there still are birds.
  15. i might join but idk noe a days i ike grinding.
  16. lol i can't stand animes like that,they are so wierd in my opinion
  17. i dont blame you but hey thats your opinion.