Hi there

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AreseNightwriter, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Hello!

New to Empire and looking to make this a commitment. I would like to either join a leisure group or make one in hopes to explore more efficiently and go on a lot of great adventures. Please message me if this sounds like fun or if you'd like to have me aboard.

About me:
    From USA (Specifically Texas)
    Currently 23
    Working
    Female

For any further information. Please get to know me.
    Kyzoy, dresden72 and southpark347 like this.
  2. Welcome to the Empire! There is many things to do here as the list would go on all day. There are many groups to join upon what you may want to do here at Empire. Meeting people isn't hard either, literally jump into a conversation in town chat (Lots of silly fun) and just let your fingers type away! Coming up on my 4th year on this server soon in a few months and its been home base for me because of this community. I'd go nowhere else. I hope you can see this the same way I do :)
  3. Welcome to the wonderful server known as Empire Minecraft.

Its awesome that you've decided to stay on the empire, I'll have to come track you down and stalk you now (Don't worry im joking XD {or am I? :eek:}]

Smp3 is a great server in my opinion came hang out at /v 6049 anytime you want :)
    Although There are some other great smps's on here that might intrest you :)

cya round
    -Chespinlover77-

:p
  4. Welcome to the Empire! :)
  5. Welcome to Empire Minecraft. :D
  6. Welcome to the Empire AreseNightwriter. This is a great and friendly server. I'm sure you will find all sorts of friends here. ;) Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  7. Welcome to the empire! :)