Hi! I'm JonnyLong :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by JonnyLong, Apr 12, 2015.

?

STOP!

Hammer 17 vote(s) 89.5%
Time 15 vote(s) 78.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Hey everyone! I've been playing on EMC now for a little over a month, but I'm just now starting to post here. I have to say, I really like the EMC community. Happy to be playing with all of ya!

By the way, some of you have some insanely awesome builds. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous!
  2. If you like the Emc community then the Emc community like you :D
    JonnyLong likes this.
  3. Hey JonnyLong, welcome to the Empire! Enjoy your stay, if you have any questions then feel free to ask us here :D
    JonnyLong likes this.
  4. Thanks a lot!!! Will do :p Gotta get back to the hustle!! I wanna make lots of rupees;)
  5. o/ (that's a waving person in case you where wondering)
  6. Awsome name dude, Welcome to EMC
  7. Welcome to the Empire! =)
  8. Welcome to the forums side of the Empire, if you like the community here you'll love the forums :p
  9. Welcome to the EMC forums!

Edward Darwin India Train: Sara Cream Red Edward Edward Nancy Sammy Hot Ottawa Train this for Give Ivan Vein Edward Awkward Waze Alaksa Yorkin, ends Nov 18, 2015
    Doofni likes this.
  10. Welcome to the Empire and the forums JonnyLong. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  11. Welcome to the Empire! You'll love the forums! :D Can't wait to see ya around!
  12. Welcome to the Empire , and I finally picked up the 2 dcs of wood this morning:)
  13. Welcome to the forums JL! Glad to see another face here!
    I too am impressed by all the insane/great resses.
    Be sure to stop by utopia sometime to see some of the massive builds that are there!
    See ya around!