Hi... I'm happy to be here.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by ryanroo2, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Hi, I am ryanroo2. I love to play minecraft and I think I'll enjoy this server. Here's a few details about me:

Favorite Color: Blue

Favorite Sport: Basketball

Favorite Book: Fablehaven

Favorite Game: Minecraft (Of course)

Favorite Thing to do: Code, or play games (computer or board)

Hope to meet some new people! Cya in the Empire.
    Pab10S, dresden72, AlexChance and 6 others like this.
  2. Welcome to the Empire, ryanroo! :)
  3. Welcome ryanroo2! I like your name =)

If you have any questions about the Empire, feel free to message me. My inbox is always open!
  4. Welcome to the Empire ! :)
    Hope to cya around! What server is your residence on?
  5. Thanks guys :) And I think I'll start on 1?
  6. I'm lost, I'm on SMP 1, where do I go to get a town and stuff?
  7. "Get a town"? To go to town you just type /town... Doesn't the tutorial tell you that sort of stuff?
  8. I know, my commands weren't working for some reason, but I have everything figured out now

(I'm on SMP4 now not 1)
    607 likes this.
  9. When I open up my Assistant, why doesn't it show where the wastelands are? (and frontier and everything else on the compass)
  10. Not sure, I joined long before anything like the EMC assistant was made possible :rolleyes:
    You can just do /waste and /wild though, right?
  11. /wastelands and /wilderness will get you to the wastelands and wilderness, respectively.

The Wiki (http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/index/) will answer all of the questions you've been asking on this thread.
  12. Tried both, says only Town commands can be used, even though they are town commands....
  13. Huh? Where are you then?
  14. SMP4, somewhere on there:

2014-12-14_12.35.46.png 2014-12-14_12.39.14.png 2014-12-14_12.35.17.png
  15. I'll get back to you, gtg
  16. You're already in the wild. The 'town' commands message is showing because you're not in the spawn area.

The tutorial covers all of this. Did you just answer the questions asked during it at random in the hopes that one would work?
  17. You're in the Wilderness ;) You can only use town commands in town or the protected area in the wild and the waste. If you don't know where the protected area is, just open the live map.
  18. I did read them! I took me atleast 20 mintues! So much information got crammed in I didn't remember it all! :( But thanks for the help.
    607 likes this.
  19. :eek: I was confused when I first got on here, too! And the tutorial didn't help me cause I was having computer issues. But I totally understand now. If there's anything I can do to help, just message me. Im on smp3 :D
    607 and ryanroo2 like this.