Hi i have a request!(:

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by K3josh, Feb 17, 2012.

1. haha thanks bosscoffe! :)
    bosscoffe likes this.
  2. scuz me, k3 just because ur creative on many other servers does not mean we have to let u get "Builder" BTW U may be lyeing about it.
  3. i understand EMC is survival what im trying to say is that i wish to obtain creative threw rancks or perks also i understan this is less than probibal but mabey there could be a few "exeptions" to the creative rule
  4. I admire that.
  5. josh, no one is gonna give u creative, im a supporter, idont want-nor have creative. it ruins the point of "Legit"
    EdmundWayne likes this.
  6. You always can build for the community, not like the spwn area, but you can do many intersting things a good shop or other things. I'm preparing an event as well, which is about to be released (special thanks to all my supporters such as amadai and foohundred). But you have to get your own stuff for it. Its a challenge. Its the challenge we all face. Thats why we play on this server. You will not get credits on EMP for spwned structures. (My opinion) But some may notice the work you put in your buildings. My event res is a nether biome. This includes a huge lava sea, netherrack, brick and so on in huge amounts. We used up a double chest of redstone and another one is about to be used up. All of that was farmed by us (Arlan89 and me). We spend many hours in the nether where some players get lost once they leave protected area. (I know thats not a huge challenge but well). And we already did got credit for it.

So what I want to say is, take your time, plan something you want to give to the community through your res and then just go out and get all you need to build it. You will be proud of your work for sure! :)

I hope this helps, if the likely case comes true that you will not get the requestet rights.

Greetz Hasorko
  7. Exactly, those of us who actually help pay the bills like it the way it is. More important than that, the people who own the site, software, servers, and everything seem to like it the way it is. It isn't going to change just because some kid who thinks he's the greatest builder since Frank L. Wright shows up and starts begging and whining.

8. I never said I wanted creative. I said I don't think that creative should be a perk but the rank "builder" would be nice. Wow you have great interpretational skills.:rolleyes:
    bosscoffe likes this.
  9. And you have great manners. :cool:
    joshyrocks13 likes this.
  10. true, and if i may, i could give some netherrack
  11. Oh this would be a help, you might gets load of it but thinking the other way around you also use up netherrack in tons building a nether biome :p I will put up a chest for you (couple of minutes). Just go inside the castle (/v Hasorko) on SMP3 and there will be an open door to your left. :)

edit: done and thx in advance

Oh and please guys dont be to harsh. There is no rule requesting or asking for things I guess. I had a bad thread as well where people started off a discussion about what I'd said and figured later I didnt meant any harm. Some post maybe scaming nature trying to get sth, but this doesnt give the right to answer any post which seems fishy in a harsh way. Please be considerate, saying no is enough.

greetz