Hey y'all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by armc3j, May 30, 2013.

1. hey im armc3j.... im 14, i love building houses on mc, especially medeival style ones... i also like exploring and building other various structures. I would love to get to know y'all...
    I like dogs XD minecraft ones included.
    Chascarrillo, PenguinDJ and Pab10S like this.
  2. Welcome to the Empire :D
  3. Welcome to the empire
  4. imagesCABJUIAZ.jpg
    On a more serious note, welcome to EMC!
  5. Welcome to EMC, glad you got your password sorted :)
  6. Welcome to EMC :)
  7. Welcome to EMC! If you haven't read the guide yet I would suggest that you do so :)
  8. Welcome to Empire Minecraft! =)
  9. thanks a lot guys! btw, random question... does anyone here besides me know who my profile picture is of?
  10. Zelda, we have ton of Zelda inspired creations! I think lasluin made a thread about them all! =) EDIT: Well link, same thing :p
  11. Welcome to EMC! I hope you enjoy your time spent on these servers. They have some of the most amazing people in the world on them waiting to be your friend. =)...myself included :p
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  12. It's Link from the Zelda series. I think that scene is from Ocarina of Time.
  13. Welcome to the Empire! :D Hope you like it here! :)
  14. bingo krysyy. i lost my version of that game, but if i remember right, it takes place right after or right before the forest temple.
  15. Welcome! I'm not a big fan of the Zelda series.. But more of potatoes.. Let me try doing a potato melody.

Potato, potato, potatooo, pooootato, potatoooooo. Potato, potato, potatooo, potato, oh potato!
  16. Welcome to the Empire, if want to see a Temple of Time come to Smp5 10008.
  17. Welcome to EMC! Perhaps someday you could meet my five Minecraft dogs (well, I recently got a sixth actually) Capricorn, Theta, Epsilon, Aspen, Lapis, and Boo. Can't wait to see you online! Which server did you choose?
  18. hashhog, i mainly play on smp2, but i float around some, mostly doing odd-jobs for rupees... (contact me if you have paid work.)
  19. Welcoooome to the EMPIRE!!!!