Hey, I'm New

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by PenguinDJ, Jan 19, 2015.

1. I've been here for a few days and I'm loving it so far. I've made my home on smp5 if you want to come check it out. How do I get to the nether? I neeeed quartz for my build. Thanks in advance!
    dresden72, penfoldex and hashhog3000 like this.
  2. Welcome! If you type /town there will be portals where you can get to and from the nether and the wild :). Enjoy your stay!
    jkjkjk182 and PenguinDJ like this.
  3. So you should do /wnether to go get some quartz, but I hear if you bug the right people repeatedly in Town chat where everyone could hear you, and if you use lots of words like "pl0x," "plz," and "YAAAAAAY," they will rain goodies upon you! You should also use dirt to make huge words in the wild so people will see them on live map. Also, more dirt. Give everyone dirt as a thank you. Trust me, this is all fail-safe. Guaranteed to work. Sort of.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  4. Welcome! Huh, you look vaguely familiar... I'm sure I've seen you in like, 2,872 posts somewhere. Weird. I must be hallucinating. :confused:
  5. Welcome to EMC! never heard of a twoleg with the name "New"... Welcome all the same though! :)
  6. Welcome to the Empire Penguin. Enjoy your stay. :)
  7. Welcome to the Empiiirrrr.... hey wait a minute... lol, nice one. :D
  8. Ehhhh .... welcome :)