Hey, i found out whats lagging smp4

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by warthogfox, Jun 22, 2012.

1. why is that
  2. Too many chickens.
  3. So much for my mass chicken EXP farm idea.
  4. unless you hide it under bedrock :p
  5. Yeah, my chicken coop is midway underground and above. Its only 1x1.
  6. Make sure you know whether you're talking about client- or server-side lag. Also, I know redstone circuits lag, but I've never heard that they CAUSE it. Not saying that they do/don't, just that I've never heard it before.

Also, it's not up to the players to decide what's a bannable offense. That's up to the moderators and the Empire Guide. But yea, I think chicken eggs should be restricted somehow in town. I have confidence in Justin that he's working on it though :)
    Maxarias, mba2012 and jjhhgg100123 like this.
  7. It isn't just the chickens.. people have hardcore animal abuse.. sticking 10 million cows in a tiny area...
  8. they should allow to kill chickins at the tutorial and spawn not on other people's res but in like spawn around there to clear this stuff up:cool:
  9. Lets organize a chicken killing event for tommorow.
  10. Dang, can't make a meme, cause on a iPhone but:
    Ever heard of duck hunt? How about chicken hunt.
    DogsRNice likes this.
  11. All Chickens must die
  12. spy chickens :p
  13. Redstone doesnt cause lag. :p

Lots of chunks being loaded at once cause lag, which explains why redstone is MUCH faster in the wild than in town.
  14. The chickens might lead people out of the maze without people doing the maze! xP
  15. that explains so much...
  16. Little late but ICC himself has said that it's bannable. That count? :p
  17. Is there anything that can be done about animal lag? (aside from having very few or none at all)
  18. anyone up for a bit of chicken killing?
  19. How?