Hey Hi, A reintroduction.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by _Paku, May 19, 2014.

1. Hello Kayla, great to see you've come out :)
  2. Nice to remeet you makayla, don't worry. We still liekz you!
  3. Hey dude! Hope you're doing well :) if you're speaking of flayegrant, that's no longer my account :)
    thanks!
    Thanks Dannybums :) congrats btw
    bloodra1n likes this.
  4. No I meant the one starting with C, if that is still your account.
  5. Bravo! Too many people think lying about their life is easy, but it is not. Too much to remember what you told to whom. If people don't like you for who you are then you don't need them or their drama. Be happy with yourself. :) More power to you Kayla.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. Hey! I don't have much more to say, not a talkative person(I have anxiety too) :p
  7. Well hello Makayla! :)

I am glad that you made his thread. Even though we don't talk much, like jrm said, this thread shows great character.
  8. Nice to remeet you Makayla. Makayla, I just love that name. Kayla is my puppies name! I know you love doggies. hehe I hope to see you around! ;):p
    mba2012 likes this.
  9. Thanks dude! :)
    anxiety is fun huh ;p
    i just thought it was time to own up to my mistakes and flaws :)
    Thanks Julie!
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. Does this mean you will find some better music? :rolleyes: Joking, joking, you have good taste, especially Arctic Monkeys :p They need a thumbs up emoticon of some sort. That would have been helpful there.

Back on with the show... hey again Makayla! Hope you're getting on well and and it is nice to re-meet you... that's a point, we need a handshake emoticon of some sort too.

Apart from emoticons, all seem to be in order. See you later :)

PS: Remember that when you get your license you have to try this:
  11. Welcome again Kayla :) Glad to see things getting better in life for you! Just stay positive thinking and be confident in yourself (which posting this was a good representation of that!)
  12. Hey Kar :) thanks dude! I've been working hard on myself and improving myself :) I'm sorry if I ever caused drama or anything. I was so insecure I was always picking on people and not realizing the real issue was me :) I'm happy to have a somewhat cleaner slate :)