HEY EVERYONE!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Evealicexx, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Hi,
    I don't know if youse can all remember but I used to play a real lot on EMC! My mum accidentally deleted my minecraft account so I can never come back online. RIP iCrazyEvestar. Anyway, I've moved schools- I didn't like my secondry as of being in year 8 and have moved and have loads of new friends. I have lost a lot of weight and now nearly have my ideal figure. Only because I'm never hungry- I don't eat much anymore. A few people in my family have said I should apply for modelling but not until I'm extremely happy with myself. I MET JOE WELLER!!! Yes, my favourite youtuber of all time in Cardiff- we drove 5 hours to wales on his book tour! He was so kind and I love him so much!! <3I will be thirteen in just over 3 weeks and am so excited for Christmas! Hope you're all having a good day! I am! My dad is converting our loft (in England we call an attic a loft) into a bedroom for me and I'm just doing some Christmas decor prep since it's my favourite season! How's everyone doing? Leave comments below! A lot's been going on recently, but all is good! I've been going to football (soccer) but I argue with my dad a real lot. And it's not good. Any questions? Ask me! Might take a while to reply but otherwise :) And if anyone would like to talk to me at any time my instagram is: evepoulston and snapchat: xevepoulstxnx I know Chespin Lover has me on Sc.
    Talk later!
    607 and SkeleTin007 like this.
  2. Another fellow smp2er returning! Welcome back!
    iCrazyEvestar and SkeleTin007 like this.
  3. Welcome back!
    iCrazyEvestar likes this.
  4. Welcome back :)
  5. Welcome back!
    Beware of smp8 if you dont already live there :p
  6. Welcome back :)
    SkeleTin007 and iCrazyEvestar like this.
  7. Yay Eve welcome back we have so much to do :)
  8. HI!

Welcome back. I remember you. Nice to see you here - try not to leave us again pls.

(also I see that 15 year old me commented some cringey stuff with emoticons on your profile, I do apologise.)
    iCrazyEvestar and 607 like this.
  9. Welcome back, smp4 rules.
  10. Cool.

Don't listen to Nuclear, SMP8 is great, we only do a ritual sacrifice like once a month, same as any SMP.

. . . what?

OK, I just got word that apparently the other SMPs don't have ritual sacrifices where they dance around chanting "ooga chaka". So, uh, maybe be careful with SMP8.
    iCrazyEvestar and NuclearBobomb like this.

11. EDIT: Reminds me, I need to go stalk Aikar's twitter to get the daily report from his Fitbit scale thing :3
  12. I can't remember if I remember you or not... Either way Welcome Back to the Empire!!!
    iCrazyEvestar and NuclearBobomb like this.
  13. Ah, hello. I do remember you. :)
    How does one delete a Minecraft account? Is that possible? :p
    Not getting hungry at 13 years old? That seems worrisome, to me... :/
  14. Yep