heres for more new blood

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Dougie2020, Sep 27, 2015.

1. After letting my brain spin I finally managed to complete the registration how it took me so long is odd but thought id come on have a look to see what the server is like and it seems like something that im going to be staying in for at least a long while. Even though I don't see myself making a big impact on the server I do hope I could be of assistance at some stage along my time in the server.
    just_five_fun and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Good call!

Not only does a forum registration bag you some extra rupees (always handy when you're just getting started) it also introduces you to the "other side" of EMC (as I like to call it). In game is a lot of fun, but if you let it get to you then these forums can really enhance on that fun.

And well, there are some things like the community auctions which are only doable on these forums.

Anyway, I hope you're going to have a lot of fun on the Empire. Impact or not: in the end it's all about having a good time, right?
  3. Welcome to the forums Dougie, nice to have you!
  4. Hope you're going to have a ton of fun on the forums! Well, ShelLuser kinda summed it up...so....:p
  5. Hi Dougie. Welcome to the Empire and the forums. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  6. Glad to see you here on the forums! ;)