Help with my server?

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Almost like EMC?
  2. Be careful - Sky are dicks (French) When it comes to any MC servers - They'll cut your internet and fine you if they think your running one
  3. why?
  4. Because they class it as a business oddly..
  5. facepalm
  6. Try telling them that.
  7. Is it going to be a big public server, or a small server for friends and a few others? If it it's a small private server, I recommend LogMeIn Hamachi. It's what I use for my private server. The only downside is that you can only have 5 people per network, but unlimited networks for free users.
  8. I fail. I can't connect to my own server from my port forwarded IP, sky could potentially fine me for running a minecraft server as a business.
    I wish Virgin would let me rejoin but apparently I owe them money because I didn't fully pay them last time, even though I did.
  9. whare do you live?
    i've never herd of this company
  10. Easy as pie, I could do it in 5 minutes. If you like, and I would send you the files.
  11. I fail at plug-ins, both WorldEdit and PermissionsEx are quitting on me.
    mba2012 likes this.
  12. Sky or Virgin media? I live in the north west of England.
  13. I know how to setup the server, just not how to port forward my ip and make my server run off it.
  14. oh i live in ohio lol
  15. You must have heard of Virgin. That company that does all that different stuff? I think airlines, and some big CD store in New York City?
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. i know of virgin not sky
  17. I can't do much with helping with port forwarding etc. But I can help with plug-in dev etc. I am working on my own remote online console plus many associated plug-ins to work with it for my server. Could you pm the ip when it is working and I may be able to help.
  18. I've been using Java for 4 years :p
  19. oh... I am still learning. For some reason I went straight for Objective-C.