Help With Incitatus

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by RainbowChin, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I remember when Slimes were hardly spawning and I was about the only person on my server who could get a steady supply for Sticky Pistons. Eventually that changed and I no longer had a monopoly. I also remember when we couldn't vault fireworks and people were selling them cheap in order to move to other servers. There were once only a few Dragon Eggs too. They still are owned exclusively by a few players, but that will eventually change.

Staff has stated before that farms or the economy would not be the sole guide to their decisions and I wouldn't expect it in this case either. Wanting to keep a game mechanic broken or not improving the game experience here in order to benefit a minority at the expense of everyone else seems selfish.

Unless an item has durability like armor, we shouldn't have to pay a penalty for using it. Hopefully they eventually find time to fix this so that these items retain rather than lose their value when they are used.
    RainbowChin likes this.
  2. obviously, they can't be "unbroken".

Its not a glitch or broken, the lore is meant to remove after use.... the only reason you'd want it back it to have its value back, so its back to a collectors item... this entire discussion makes no sense.... if you place a dragon egg and it hatched into a baby dragon, you couldn't market it as a dragon egg!(Granted... seeing thats not possible... that would increase its value... but thats besides the point =p)
  3. They could easily put the lore back on, I know they can.
    It is still a horse egg, with the special name, and same stats as when I first got it, just minus the lore.
    I perfectly understand that takes away from the price, which is why I wanted it put back on.
    They simply can't do it for this case because they would then be busy doing so for everyone else.

You could probably come back with a reply to this, but up until this point, everything has been said, a decision has been come to, so we will just be repeating ourselves.
  4. They CAN put it back on... but they Won't... so it CAN'T be "unbroken".
    You understand that it takes away from the price, Which is why you want them to basically give you back 34k that you spent...
  5. There is a difference between can't do something and won't do something, and I got it for free....

I'll just ask for this thread to be locked soon enough, because for some reason you have become quite annoyed at me asking a simple question which was answered a few hours before you even replied to this thread...
  6. I'm saying that the admins WON'T turn it back into an egg worth 35k... therefore it CAN'T be done.

do as you wish, I'm not annoyed at all, simply trying to say it in a way you'd understand it.
  7. I understood perfectly, thank you.
    Now let this be the end of it.
    brickstrike likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.