Help with finding a new camera

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Joshyy, Jan 12, 2013.

1. I suggest:
    16MPX Min
    at least 40 Zoom
  2. Mega pixels don't really mater that much unless you want really big prints
  3. Mine will be going onto a 1920x1080 max.
  4. Definitely going to be going for the one in the first post if I don't get any better suggestions, Seems the best after I've searched some more.
  5. A bump I suppose
  6. ouch! a 7MP!?!?!?! i feel the pain, i feel the pain. perhaps it is a good thing it died. lol.
    me being a professional photographer you should have just sent me a message. i can answer you anything you want to know. :)

very well indeed.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  7. My mom has a Nikon D9000 i think. It takes the best pictures you have ever seen :confused:
  8. I only have one more...
    8 mp..
  9. battmeghs and Jimbonothing64 like this.
  10. Now that is an amazing deal...
    It's just a shame they are never on sale where I live....
    I will just have to wait until my grandfather buys a new camera...
    I think he has a 60D now but I'm not %100 as I haven't seen him use it in ages.
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. you are quite welcome Josh :) i'm glad i could help.

i have a Nikon, that has 36mp, its worth 4,000$ right now, and that is just the camera, without lenses, i have 4 lenses for it, totaling almost 12,000$ lol it is forever my beast.
  12. Yea...
    A dude I met at blow carting has a 7000$ lens.
    He wants an 800 but can't justify spending 17k on one lens XD

Edit: he had a cannon 7D I forget the Value of but it shuts weighed a ton compared to mine XD
    battmeghs likes this.
  13. I know nothing about camera's but i've heard that nikons are the best :p
  14. He told me that once you get into it the stuff pays for itself.
    He only does it as a hobby but makes a few bucks here and there.
    I hope that's true or my student loan my be rather hard to pay back with my plans XD
  15. Just bought the one suggested by Batt, along with 2 extra battery's and a 32GB SD card, Coming tomorrow, Looking forward to it.
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  16. That 32GB will store tons of photos! Until Christmas this yea I had 1gb.
    It was awful! Good choice :)
  17. The lovely snow caused some delays however I received it today and I wasted no time trying this camera out, It's really heavy, but also feels amazing to use, This is the first real picture I took using the Macro mode.

It also seems to have the best part of 20 'Scenes' Which seems to pre-configure the camera to what you're taking photo's of, It also has GPS built in, but I probably will not use that as that'll kill the battery in 0.1 phentoseconds.
    HylianNinja likes this.