Help Stuck above Badrock in the nether

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by N1ckred, Mar 3, 2012.

1. so what is this "darkroom spawner" you speak of? it does sound menacing, so i hope it never happens to me!
  2. when you build a mob grinder that doesn't involve an actual spawner, you make lots of spawning pads and close them in darkness with canals pushing the mobs around after they fall off the spawning pads. usually, there's lots of mobs there (they collect up before falling off the pads) .
  3. Glad you got helped :) I am sorry /town didn't work, it used to. I broke it when I was preparing for the new world heights in Minecraft 1.2.
  4. oh god that sounds horrible!!!!! (not in the sense that its not useful, i actually have made a few) but i could never survive if i spawned in one of those!
  5. well i understand why this happened if a block is placed where you were atanding and you log back on you are onto of that block you can "nether trap" someone by when they log off they make a stack of materials up to the ceiling heir and you teleport when you log on to the block with open space aka bedrock. hope this helps I've had it happen on other servers and seen it before here maybe something to prevent it. i hope i helped:)

It is also under the wiki but I have seen it before and am fairly confident it isn't and empire bug:)