[HELP] Research for upcoming business

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Casualist, Dec 11, 2015.

1. Hello everyone,

Some of you might have already seen, that I have started to work on the log business. I've noticed though that the swinging price of logs has started to be an issue with everyone looking for the product from one end to another.

If you are willing to help me on my research, where I'm building a chart of correlations between different answers, feel free to fill in my survey http://goo.gl/forms/YQk4eVFyuo . Every answer is worth and I really appriciate anyone entering this, there are no wrong answers and you can even do this anonymously.

There is also a little nice bonus on the end of the survey, if that interests anyone.

Thanks for helping, hopefully this allows me to create a good service for people to use in the future :)

w/r
    Casualist
    amadai likes this.
  2. LOL I thought that this was a job you're (going to) doing IRL, didn't think of Minecraft logs until I read the form :p

Because I'm cheap I won't buy minecraft materials, and then use them myself, unless it's an emergency or whatever, so I'm sorry, but I can't help you with the prices on them