Help Requested - Issues and Theft at Skyland

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by VoxyEm, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Went to check on the farm at my outpost today only to find all my leather stolen, various animals that were in spawn eggs either missing or spawned out in the open/inside farming area, carrot chest/carrots completely missing and various other oddities.

I would have reported this in-game, but I couldn't find staff on. Any assistance in helping resolve this would be greatly appreciated!
    607 and Otus_NigRum like this.
  2. Heya Voxy :)
    Even if you don't see any staff online, you can use /report to report something in-game, and they will be alerted.

I would recommend starting a pm with a few staff members on the forums (list here: https://empireminecraft.com/XenStaff/). Include any relevant details, and one of them should be able to help you out!

I hope you get everything sorted out :)
    607, SkeleTin007, rykly18 and 2 others like this.
  3. Could you please send me all information in a pm VoxyEm? Where the outpost is located, when you last noticed things were normal, when you noticed things were out of the ordinary? Things like that would help me out quite a lot thanks! Sorry this happened - Hope I can help.

-ET
  4. Thanks Toad/Ms. Moople! :) I've PM'd you, per your request. Appreciate the help!
    607, Eviltoade and MoreMoople like this.
  5. Sorry this happened Voxy. Happy to belp replace some items if Toadster is unable to locate your items.
    607, VoxyEm, Eviltoade and 1 other person like this.