HELP! PC (HP) INFECTED WITH MALWARE LIVE SECURITY PLATINUM

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by IamSaj, Jul 9, 2012.

?

1-10 How Bad Off am I

You can fix it 7 vote(s) 43.8%
You can fix it (complicated) 3 vote(s) 18.8%
You can't fix it without serious help 3 vote(s) 18.8%
You can't fix it no matter what even if you have another computer 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Your screwed. You credit card info and all that stuff is gone. 4 vote(s) 25.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Step 1: No.
    Step 2: Didn't read my post.
    Step 3: EVERYONE GET OUT OF THIS THREAD PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED OK
  2. Your IQ has to be below 0 to think you don't need an antivirus AFTER you just got a virus that's just taken all your passwords.
    Monster_ likes this.
  3. Yeah my dad doesnt buy those Josh (under 18) plus if I could I would get in a *creeper* ton of trouble. Trust me. My parents are level 1000 asians. Now I'm going to close this thread? Got it?
  4. Monster_ and Tehwafflez like this.
  5. Norton works splendid for me. And plus, AVG ALSO had a scam a few years back. So, I dont think it is so much of them doing it, is someone paying them to do it so they dont get the blame. XD
  6. Iam lol as I said before the internet is full of bad things but also good. To minimize your risk get an antivrus. Avast as Josh has said is COMPLETLEY FREE. Just get it and you will have no problems ever again. The reason why you are being ignorant is completley baffling me as I don't see why you don't want to protect your PC from cold hearted PC killers who make these viruses. Antivirus things have saved my PC from turning into and oversized paperweight tons of times. Now before something like this happems again INSTALL A PROTECTIVE BARRIER aka: an antivirus program lol.
  7. 1. Yes, you're out of your mind if you don't think you need an Anti Virus after you've been infected with malware.
    2. Actually, yes I did read your post, and you used your and you're incorrectly, therefore I'm telling you that you used it wrong so you can learn from it.
    3. We don't appreciate yelling here at Empire. Stop replying to all the responses and people will stop coming to this thread. Easy as that.
    Joshposh70 likes this.
  8. Would AVG Free trial work or should I use Avast (I downloaded the free trial for AVG yesterday)
  9. You can, But it's not recommended.
  10. Okey I have AVG now
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.