help me

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by RickyAndrea9, Jun 15, 2017.

1. i know this is in the wrong thread but, ya.

so every time i try to log in to mojang with the correct email and username, it says it is invalid

my caps lock is not on, and its all correct i double-checked it! can you guys help me?
  2. Nothing we can do about that.

General info: use: https://account.mojang.com/ WARNING: If you clicked this link while thinking it was OK because you know my name then be careful! This is how click baiters work: I could have changed the target of that link to my website (maybe an idea for next time). Sorry Ricky: this is not related to your problem but I saw an opportunity for a wake up call, so took it. Too many people get foiled into ransomware and all that garbage. (my link is legit btw).

Ricky: try to find "safe mode" in your browser, most modern browsers have that. Then try to log on again. If that also fails then I can only conclude that you're using the wrong credentials. Request a password reset and go from there.
  3. BREAKING NEWS : Your friendly neighborhood shell is actually a scammer and he's here to steal from children playing Minecraft
    Ryan_A_, Ricky14, Zrugite and 2 others like this.
  4. If you login at the link Shell provided you with, you need to use your email account. (I do this at minecraft.net anyways.) Use your email instead of your username. If you've forgotten the password, use the Forgot Password link.
  5. If you are logging in with your email and username of course it's not going to work. :-P
    ShelLuser and EmpireMall like this.
  6. I somewhat take offense to that. but.... This is also exactly the thing I'm trying to raise awareness off.

SO yeah, gimme all those diamonds :D
    Ricky14 and ChespinLover77 like this.
  7. wow..
    ChespinLover77 likes this.
  8. Shell is a very trustworthy person, ask anyone around here. Promise :D
    Ricky14 and ShelLuser like this.
  9. ok good :D

plus if i dont trust a link, i use inspect element to see the real destination of the "link"
  10. change password, happened to me, moojing shut down my account since i kept changeing my optifine cape design (mojang thinks that would be "malicious activity") so yah just change pass and ur good