help me plz

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by richieh99, Apr 16, 2013.

1. i call staff prank
    HylianNinja likes this.
  2. Ooh, thread hasn't been locked yet. I feel like this will eventually turn out like the craspcraft thread :p
    IcecreamCow likes this.
  3. I promise you. This person actually existed, and acted like that on their own.
  4. Wow. Someone really needs a dose of EMC.

My mother-in-law calls sometimes and if we don't answer she keeps calling. When we do answer she wants to know why we didn't answer at first. Well gee, mom, I was in the bathroom.
  5. oh wow. Wouldnt have thought someone would actually try to report an admin.
  6. Be PATIENT! THE MODS CAN BE BUSY!
  7. If you haven't already seen the other posts then he is now not getting appealed and has a site ban :)
  8. I get the weirdest feeling this is ICC right now

9. asked and denied
  10. Whoops , just viewed the other posts.
  11. I have been seeing quite a few of these failed ban appeals recently...
  12. I know ... Some people just say 'OOOOoooooHHHHH UNBAN ME PLZ I DIDNT DO ENYTHING WRONG' and some can barely spell >.>
    britbrit3197 likes this.
  13. Yes they really should have stopped after this reply post ^^^
    We can't help those who don't choose to help themselves. -_-
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  14. What a beautiful thing to wake up to.. I love a good cup of spam for breakfast. I figured I would post this for the sake of it being relevant.

15. Ermehgerd. Wow.
    I really hope all 19 of those private messages are not all his :eek:
    Maxarias likes this.

16. wow, 4 PM's within 25 mins. dude was desperate.
    Maxarias likes this.
  17. Haha, no, he only sent 4, but they were top of the list. ICC sent me a link to this thread, so I read it, laughed, then checked my PM's and died. So much for sleeping, amirite? :p
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  18. You woke up nine minutes ago? So jealous.
    Maxarias likes this.
  19. grr, I should be asleep right now too. this thread was too amusing not to follow
    Maxarias likes this.
  20. I initially woke up at 4am my time, then went back to sleep at around 7ish.