help me plz

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by richieh99, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Remember to appeal in a nice way (no demanding to be unbanned etc.) and with a reason :)

The mods are usually very busy and your PM may have been missed, or bumped down to the bottom of her inbox list. You can always bump it, or start a new one.
  2. also give it time. if your rushing someone about getting yoursflf banned, it will not help at all.
  3. 15 mins is an extremely short ammount of time. Admin have a life and shouldnt have to rush to meet someone elses requests
  4. So you sent her a PM and three minutes later you posted in the general forums because she hadn't responded yet? Is that correct?
    kevdudeman likes this.
  5. Why, exactly, did you add me to your appeal conversation?
    jacob5089 likes this.
  6. Calm down. Max has a life and things to do. Just take a break from the computer as go outside or watch tv or just something else to spend your time on :)
  7. soulpunisher cus i want someone to see what she says and if she unbans me i need someone to make shore she dose.
  8. Calm down! Everything is going to be fine!

But seriously, posting that with caps lock might not get you unbanned. You need to wait till she replies.
  9. Chill out man, She will get to you appeal just don't expect her to reply to it within minutes. Admins do have lifes you know and don't play EMC 24/7, It's most likely to be morning in the US (depends what timezones she is in) so don't expect such a speedy reply. I'm sure she will get to it later. Spamming the forums with threads and Caps isn't going to help your appeal at all.
  10. are you banned for spam or caps by any chance?
    jacob5089 and PRO_G4NGST4 like this.
  11. Like I said in my previous post, spamming the forums with nonsense isn't going to make her reply any quicker and just decreases your chances of being unbanned.
  12. my self by the way i did not swear on the server.
  13. That'll just bring your chances down even more. Just sit tight and calm down :p
  14. Breath buddy, everything is going to be ok. Max is most likely busy and will respond as soon as she can. I promise you, Max will respond. >_<'
  15. Not really helping...

Oh and by the way, 37 minutes is a very small amount of time...
  16. Wow. Has it ever occured to you she could be in a different Timezone to you, and could be sleeping? Admins have lives, they ain't robots programmed to moderate EMC all day long. They do it without payment out of the goodness of their hearts and enjoy it...most of the time :p Plus, it's only been 37 mins >.>
    Still, i'm not a moderator and shouldn't be added to conversations like that. I can't do anything to help with this apart from refer you to the proper way to appeal.
  17. Not helping in the slightest- that would get you another ban for abusing the report system.
  18. Normally it's within my policy to let whichever staff member handled the ban also handle the appeal but I'm going to have to step in here and say, "BEGONE DEMON CHILD FROM EMC!"

/site ban.
  19. I strongly suggest that you don't report her, that is abuse of the report system, and will not help your case at all. False reports just make finding valid reports harder for the staff.