Help me pick a new laptop...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by PThagaard, Jul 13, 2012.

1. Or is it ;)
  2. Die
  3. its the sassy shopper
    its pt the redstone kind.

2 people 1 awsome teams ,,,,
  4. Netbooks are good for school and work. My ASUS EEE PC has an 11 hour battery life. But MC is kinda slow on it, unless you download optifine. I love ASUS a lot though :) They make the best laptops imo. Its not the crappy ACER it get mixed up with (No offense if you have one :p). BIG DIFFERENCE. ;)
    dylan_frenette likes this.
  5. User interface features 10/10, memory/battery life 10/10, design 9.4/10. Verdict 9.73 extremely high for a netbook.
  6. dude
    Dont swear its not cool
  7. My man sober up. You sound like an imbecile.
  8. Im not drunk.
  9. Oh wait, this is coming from the guy that made Drugs references??
  10. No Comment on your weed references on your profile then broski?
  11. The Alienware desktop and laptops are at least 200 to 300 dollars or euros overpriced and they are more likely to blue screen than a normal laptop/desktop. I am not bullshitting I do know what im talking about.
    Seberling likes this.
  12. best advice i can give is - if you have enough to invest in a macbook pro, just build your own desktop instead. they're so much more cost efficient and they're WAY better for the prices that you would pay on any desktop or laptop. I mean, you could make it smaller for portability, case size varies.
  13. I have a early 2012 fully upgraded 13" Macbook Pro. It is awesome for work and app design, but it is not worth it for mc. I have a custom built computer and I am getting around 100 fps with optifine (thats even with a okay video card Radeon 5790)
  14. What about alienware? Heard it was cool.
  15. To bad it costs an arm and a leg..
    Equinox_Boss, Seberling and joshmcf like this.
  16. Yeah I lol... Your really paying for the brand name! Umm you may want edit your post so it doesn't swear...
  17. That's what I thought but quite a lot of people have come back with strong points as to why he shouldn't get one...