Help Make Koskop Great Again!

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Brookey_11, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Hey members of EMC! SirChief_McCloud, Tbird1128 and I want to help Koskop return to its former glory! In case you are not familiar, Koskop was a once SMP7 famous outpost just south west of the Wild North spawn point. (Approx : X: -580.184 Z: -9532). We are looking for people to join and make the community great again! In the past couple months Koskop has become deserted and has had many griefers. However we want to expand and make the community bigger, and stronger than ever! We are slowly fixing the community, but there is a lot of work ahead of us. We are in desperate need of materials, or help of any sort. If you would like to make a donation, or want to join our community message SirChief_McCloud, Tbird1128 or Myself, Brookey_11. We understand if you cannot participate, but anything would help! Feel free to ask questions in the comments. Thanks a bunch, the Clean Up Koskop Organization. :D
  2. Well, it is painful to see such a grand community fall into the hands of such bad people.
  3. I went to Koskop one of these days to check how things were, and seemed like lots of places had been griefed. It's sad indeed.
  4. That is a shame, what materials are you in need of? Perhaps as part of this Federation of outposts thing we are trying to get off the ground, my outpost Middle Earth (SMP5) could help sponsor your efforts to rebuild ;)

Where is the dropoff for material donations? I could give you a chest on my federation clubhouse in town SMP5 and have it as our official charity project hehe. Just getting started on it so it may be slow getting other contributors but we'll help out as much as we can!