[ HELP ] I can't get on EMC

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ww2fan168, Jul 23, 2015.

1. Whenever I try to get on EMC it says "Badly Compressed packet" and then a bunch of codes, any way I can fix this?
  2. Were you on smp2? A bunch of people were on smp2 and now can't join emc at all.
  3. I concur, there are issues. I just got kicked from smp2 ("Error, trying to connect to SMP1 while already connected to SMP2") even though I was idle at that time. I tried logging on again and then I got an error about my session having expired.

So I restarted my game, tried again and the same thing occurred. I keep getting booted even if I try to directly connect to other servers. I have no idea what's going on.
  4. Try connecting to smp8.emc.gs instead of play.emc.gs. If you get a "You can only be connected to one EMC server at a time" you may have to wait up to 15 minutes for the problem to be resolved.
  5. Ok, thanks PenguinDJ :)
  6. So, I've been told that my account is still logged onto SMP2 at the time of writing even though I'm actually offline. This is kind of creepy though. At this time I assume that something weird happened on SMP2 and that it's a ghost which is online.

Still gonna check my passwords and all just to be safe :confused:
  7. Aikar wiped session data so you shouldn't have an issue logging into one of the other servers now.
    Jstclair41 and ww2fan168 like this.
  8. This is most likely from when the servers were down if you tried to connect your GUI code got changed. This can happen but if it did, you will notice by maybe having a inventory cleared and or you endchest. If this did happen then you may need to contact Mojang support in order to change it cause im pretty sure aikar cannot change that.