Help Help! My first place wool badge is gone!

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by iamfuturetrunks, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Oh the humanity!

But yeah I seemed to have lost my first place SMP1 wool contest winner badge. I don't know where it went. I don't believe I took it off and set it down anywhere. I basically wear the same skin everyday on EMC so maybe the metal got rusty and it broke and fell off while I was playing tag with some creepers? Idk

Do they just disappear after a while, cause of it being used for to long. Or maybe cause whoever gave me the badge for the contest stopped hosting it somewhere? I also forgot what it said so I can't recreate it that easily from the Achievement get generator. :(

I still have my second place (it was rigged I tell you rigged!) best lot contest badge. So anyone have any ideas? I should have just saved the pics on my own photo bucket account and then uploaded them here but idk I just wasn't thinking. You never really appreciate things until they are gone. :O lol
    5weety likes this.
  2. Do another badge...
  3. Yeah but the one I had was special.. it wasn't like those generated badges most people have. It was custom. But I already messaged the person who made it.. hopefully they will get back at me about it.
  4. Hmm I would say look for orignal thread where it might have been posted
  5. Already did.. its gone there to. :( but second place one isn't XD
  6. hmm maybe a old Convo
  7. well I already messaged the person who made it in the first place so yeah just waiting for them to get back at me.
  8. Well hopefully he or she will have it saved to his/her computer.