[Help] Hacking

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by TheHoodMonster, Jan 15, 2014.

1. One word.
    Why?
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  2. i dont have a shop
  3. bite. has. proof. You do have a shop, somewhere :)
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  4. Just read what bite has said.. He seems pretty sure you have a sign selling chests, somewhere.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  5. it woukd ever be anywhere glitch
  6. What..? Basically, all you need to know is it is not hacked, and somewhere along the lines you have a chest selling chests.
    Jake_bagby likes this.
  7. Jake_bagby likes this.
  8. No one logged into your account during this period. Nor has there been any deviation in IP addresses either. You have to have a chest somewhere.
    jkjkjk182, amadai and FDNY21 like this.
  9. i dont know where :/
  10. I believe that there was a period of time someone could create a shop for you by just writing your name on the first line. You may still be able to do this.
  11. -_-..... GET IT OFF!!!!!! Or I could use it XD >: D
  12. It's no longer possible, as I keep finding out when I try and edit my shop as my alt :p
  13. Or, you know, just check the log as it says so and so bought chest from you for rupees
  14. Don't know how I can help but, hope you find the chest shop :p
  15. Actually if the person has container perms on the with the sign this can be abused. Hopefully it is a simple Buy chest and now a Buy/Sell chest, as in this case the player could see stock, open chest, remove items and resell stock, thus depleting you of your rupees.
    It is one of the big reason's I've always said not to trust other players with your shops, let alone your residences.
  16. I don't give anyone perms.... unless exceptions
  17. CHECK YOUR RUPEE HISTORY
  18. I DID! THAT'S WHY I MADE A THREAD!