[HELP] Fell in love~ Again

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by pateraterick, Apr 24, 2013.

?

What should I do?

Ask her out. 12 vote(s) 57.1%
Call her and ask if she is single. 2 vote(s) 9.5%
Stalk her, and see if she has any boyfriend. 4 vote(s) 19.0%
Ignore her, she is just a distraction. 3 vote(s) 14.3%
  1. I fell in love again! Long story short; I saw a generous girl today getting on the train. Her cute smile made my heart skipped a beat. Just before she got off the train, she gave me a "I acknowledge your presence" wink and "Im single" smile (well, thats how i interpreted it). And my friend who was present at the time said he knew the girl from his highschool, and he gave me her number.

Sooo, what should I do?
  2. Had the similar kind of thing happen to me. Hope all goes well for you!
  3. ...
    If you meet her again, do not say "Hi, I'm the guy who was looking at you and then got smiled at by you on the train." And do you really wanna go for her from just what you saw on said train?
    AlexChance likes this.
  4. Try to "mistakenly" take some kinda camp, class, or be somewhere when she is-try to have a short conversation once or twice, invite her to go boating, or something that is not dinner, than ask her out
  5. Well. I will state the obvious and say that what you experienced has little to do with love.
    How is it your friend has her number?
    Pab10S and AlexChance like this.
  6. Hehe, that does not answer my question.
  7. FB, my friend looked up her profile.
  8. What you experients was infatuation, not love.

"Love and Infatuation are both intense emotions that one feels for another person. These feelings are most often confused for each other by many people. But the two feelings differ in their actuality of love, intensity and final outcome.

Infatuation is the state of being completely carried away by unreasoning passion or love; addictive love. Infatuation usually occurs at the beginning of relationship when attraction is central. Love can be described as feeling of intense affection for another person. It is most often talked about as an emotion between two persons. Hence is also sometimes referred to as interpersonal love." I f you felt like you liked this girl, maybe call her. Then again remember she may call you a freak because she doesnt really know you except from seeing you, and wonder how you got her #. This was all taken off ask,com lol.
    josh303011 likes this.
  9. Check to see if she has a boyfriend first
  10. Is she on Facebook?
    I suggest you begin a conversation with her on facebook. Comment on a few of her statuses with relevant and witty points first, then escalate it through a simple 'Hi :)' on chat. Ask her what's up, and make extra sure that from there you have a conversation which can last. Be sympathetic if she's sad about something, be supportive if she's worried about something, be optimistic if a problem has arisen in her life which she's mentioned. Not all girls are talkative, make sure you initiate further conversations if she doesn't, and interpret any signals which may show she is uncomfortable with any escalation or contact, and act accordingly.

After a while, once you have both been quite well acquainted, ask her out. Make it something subtle, go somewhere simple. If you pick up on any of her interests, go to something which ties in with her interests. That way, it won't seem like you're asking her out, but just hanging out and partaking in her interests, and she'll still be able to enjoy herself without catching on that you like her, and if she does catch on, it may be at a stage in your knowledge of each other where she may be alienated by the thought of you two being in a relationship, and she could plan accordingly to get out.

After a few dates, casually hold her hand at times, or if it's later on in the day and you're sitting down, rest on her shoulder in a friendly, playful way. From there, gradual but definite escalation physical is key, and it's up to you what you do.

Best of luck!
    Source: Some experience.
  11. I know the feeling, just be her friend. One thing will lead to another, and if you ever feel like you should kiss her/ ask her out, just do it. Don't think about what could go wrong, just simply do it. Don't worry, just don't fall into the friendzone. However, if you do just contact me again.