[HELP] Crash Problem!

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by Gap542, Aug 30, 2012.

1. How about you guys help me and stop arguing or.. both of you want a break for 24 hours? :p
  2. Ok guys, I say we delete are posts and actually help the thread owner.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  3. I'm not going to kill myself. I want a life without bipolar and i'm gonna get that life soon when i'm put on medication. EMC has actually expanded the width between my...depression periods? That sounds strange :D
    Just the people on here brighten my mood. It's inevitable that I do go through depression phases, but now it's like 2 months instead of every 3 weeks.
    What I said up there. Fine. I accept my mistake. I don't really care. I'll gladly be corrected, because you were right :p
  4. Already contacted a Mod about cleaning the Spam and argument posts out of this thread.
  5. Good, like to get rid of that. Sorry I had to use Shut Up so much, but I felt it necessary to break the argument.
  6. Already deleted all my posts on the matter, I suggest you do exactly the Same gap, Same to you Soul.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  7. Good, let's get back to the subject matter....

....I got nothing.
  8. There is no need to kill your self for something over the internet and over a game....its not worth.....Let it go its one person, one moment, and one thing,its ok you have a whole life to live....don't lose it because of an argument on the internet....It will be all okay...We all have to take a deep breath and let it go....If you want it to stop just un follow this thread...Its not worth taking your life for...( I don't know if any of these problems effect you) but there are people out there who are abused and tortured physically, going through very sick illnesses, like cancer and other very life threatening illnesses, Some people have serious injuries....don't you think they want to take there life. But they don't they live there life to the fullest and make the best of it....Don't waste your life because of one time, one argument, one problem, one kid. Live your life to the fullest and do great things with it. And josh your a nice guy but let it go.....Soul if you need to vent send me a pm I am here for you, but just don't kill your self thats the worst thing to do!!
    sqiggleyjeff likes this.
  9. I'm already on meds for my bipolar, I haven't had an episode since March. It might not even be bipolar, just normal depression. Because i've been bullied all of my life. But they did say it is most likely bipolar.
  10. I really don't want to sound mean but saying your gonna commit suicide, can get some people really nervous...If you want someone to stop just contact a mod or ask the played in a pm to let if go...I bet josh would be very understanding to stop...Just like he did....Next time try to stay away from saying that.. :)
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  11. Hey man, looks like your game ran out of memory duo to high amount of mobs near you. I suggest to check how many mobs there is on that residence you was near, and if the number of mobs is higher than 150 please tell this to Aikar. And ask for a teleportation if you CAN'T get away from that residence. :)
    killerzone likes this.
  12. Ik being bullied is hard but you have to think of the good things like your family you friends and just look foward to life ahead...If your bullied at school just think you have a bout 4 years of school left and then you will be in college were you don't even have to be around negative people...Just a tip, when your bullied think of the good stuff and don't even listen to them cause you know all the stuff there saying is wrong..You know your true self you know who you really are and you know what there saying is not true about you...If your physically bullied, Tell someone like a parent or guardian or even a teacher, principle, maybe even tell a police officer....Not encouraging you to do this but if you feel like your life is in risk, like they might physically abuse you really bad then you should defend your self and fight back...
  13. Well I have a half bone, half titanium kneecap (somebody severely damaged it) and my Jaw had to get a hinge put into it for 6 months because the bullies broke my jaw. I still got bullied, and then when I was 10 I started to fight back and my last fight was in October last year.
  14. Gap I am sorry for my comments to not be about your problem but I just don't want soul to do that...and thats advice for everyone being bullied, and possibly thinking about suicide...But about your problem I get that sometimes...But idk how to fix it..sorry pal
  15. Well I think you deserve a pat on your back because thats a very hard thing to fight back, I hope you get better soon!!!
  16. Fighting back with a half titanium kneecap is fantastic because it can send a person to the floor in half a second :p
    gnyctk likes this.
  17. No offence to anyone, but I don't think this problem is getting fixed.
    gnyctk and SoulPunisher like this.
  18. It was a mob overload.
  19. Is this thread just a free for all now?