[HELP] Animals on res

Discussion in 'Empire Help & Support' started by Merek_Shadower, Dec 18, 2021.

1. I had this issue and I'm seeing others that just join the server with the same issue. If a new player spawns on a derelict res (I don't mean force claim) their animals stay there. Their animals being the previous owners that went derelict. I could do damage to every animal except a starter horse.

The issue - Starter Horses can't be used or removed by a player just joining the server. Even if you push it off the res - it still tp's back after some time, even tho the res is in someone else's name.

Please help in fixing the res's so that there are no animals when a player joins from the tutorial. My res on SMP6 /v 12733 still has a starter horse on it for an example. I have asked for it to be removed. I would like someone to do so please.
  2. I can beat that issue with another starter horse problem. A derelict starter horse in the wild that’s retamed will tp back to the original owners res if dismounted in town, even though the horse has a new owner/master. I’m not sure if it’ll tp should the original owner not a res. In my alts case the horses original owner had a res to tp back to.
    UltiPig likes this.