Hellooooo!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by medicohotpants, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Hi there! :eek: I'm Ani. I just joined tonight? So yes hello! I hope to get to know some of you guys and make some new friends!
    607, ObscureGolem, Mob_Meal and 3 others like this.
  2. Hi pants. Welcome to EMC. which smp did you spawn into? I hope you enjoy your time here :)
  3. Hey Ani. Welcome to EMC!

If you need any help, me and many other players will be there to help you. ;)
    607 likes this.
  4. Welcome to the Empire, Pants! :D
  5. Welcome to EMC! If you need any help just ask! I'm usually on smp9 where my home residence is. Which smp are you on? Just so you know, you can change lots or smp but it will cost you. It's worth having a look around on all smps before you settle in and start building a res. If you move after you've built, your build does not move with you. It disappears.
  6. Welcome to a wonderful server and community! If you need anything to start off with, you can /vote, earn some money, then visit /v 12015 this weekend to buy some starting materials. 12015 Is on smp6 though.
  7. I started out on smp7 but I'll definitely poke around other smps! Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody! :)
    607 likes this.
  8. Just watch out for the wierdos on smp8 ;)
  9. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
  10. Welcome to EMC! SMP6 is best tbh
  11. Hi Ani. Welcome to the Empire. Enjoy your stay. :)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  12. Welcome! EMC is a great place!
  13. Welcome to Empire Minecraft!!! :D
  14. Welcome to the Empire! If you have any questions or anything the community is one of the best and will be glad to help you out! :)
  15. How have you been doing so far? :)