Hello!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SpartanWarrior1, May 5, 2016.

1. Hey there, I bought minecraft a couple of hours ago so im a total noob! and after looking through a lot of servers I chose this one because the community seems awesome and I really like the economy system. From a very nice guy I already got some items to start building, so it really is a good community.

By the way a quick question, when I started I had 9000 rupees, after logging in like 3 hours later I have 8990 rupees, I did nothing so I have no idea what happened to those 10 rupees, any idea?
    Kytula, 607, So_Inferno and 2 others like this.
  2. Hi there
    You did /vault which is an extra storage command to store items in :)
    607 likes this.
  3. Welcome u want to be on smp2! we da best! we got poof and shelL!
  4. Welcome to EMC! :)

You can always execute the command /rlog ingame or My Empire > Rupee History on the website to see the transactions you made.

On the topic of rupees, don't forget to vote everyday to get awesome rupee and item rewards! Check vote.emc.gs

If you need further help, please feel free to ask ;)
    Kytula likes this.
  5. Welcome to EMC. You've made a great choice.
  6. Thank you!

Where can I sell items to receive some more rupees? and where can I get building material like stone for cheap?
  7. When your in town simply type /v +shop until you find one with the items you want to buy/ sell from.

Also if you use your /vault again you can go to /smp2 and buy/sell from /V +Poof
  8. Welcome to Empire Minecraft!

Feel free to message me if you have questions on making rupees, navigating the server, or anything in between!
  9. Check out http://azoundria.com/emc/market
    Type in the item you want to buy or sell, and you'll be presented by a list of buy and sell shops for that item. Check out on which server the shop is and type /smp# ingame (where # is the number of the smp the shop is on), check the residence number and type /v ##### (same thing here).

Edit: /v +shop works too
  10. Welcome to EMC, if you have any questions just ask!
  11. WW TTTTTTTTWW TTEEEEE TtL TTTTTTTTTCCCCCCTTOOOOOO TTTTM TTTM
    TWWTT WTT WW TTTETTTTTT LtTTTTTTTTTC TTTTTTTO TTTTTO TTTMMTTMM
    TTWWtWWtWW TTTTEEEEETt L TTTTTTTTTC TTTTTTTO TTTTTO TTMMtMMtMM
    TTTWWTTWW TTTTTtE TTTTTTL TTTTTTTTTC TTTTTTTO TTTTTO TMM TTMTT MM
    TTTTWTTT WTTTTTTTEEEEETtLLLLLLLLL TtCCCCCC TtOOOOOO MMTTTTTTTTMM
    EEEEE
    E
    EEEEE
    E
    EEEEE

I hope you have a really fun time here.
  12. Thank you again guys, what about chests, I have one on my residence, is it locked automatically or I need to put a lock on it myself?
  13. No one can open it unless you let them :D
  14. /smp9 /v 19262 is the best shop
  15. Which things are the most profitable to sell? I was thinking of making potions but I heard redstone stuff and eggs are worth much?
  16. Beware of smp8 ;)
  17. Welcome to EMC, smp4 rules
    TromboneSteve likes this.
  18. Check out a bunch of shops you find and what their prices are. Also, the link someone posted above will provide great info.
  19. Welcome to EMC! If you ever need anything or wanna chat, lemme know. :)