HEllO

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by DEATHWOLF, Aug 18, 2015.

1. HEY I am new and just joined the server looking for help any recomendations i am open to any questions
    Slip_Stream and ShelLuser like this.
  2. Welcome to Empire! What kind of recommendations are you looking for? How to get rupees? Things to bring to the wastelands? Mini bosses, etc.
  3. Welcome to the Empire! What kind of help are you looking for?
  4. Welcome to the Empire, Wolf! A good thing to always keep in mind is that a positive attitude will get you that extra mile you may desire on this server ;)
  5. Hi Wolf,

Welcome to Empire Minecraft... Recommendations, eh? Well, first and foremost: don't try to take it all in at once. That's not going to work and you'll only risk getting overwhelmed or confused. Try to focus on specific commands for now so that you can learn the rest at your own pase. /assist is an invaluable to remember command because it actually gives you access to a large variety of other useful commands. From /vault to /home right towards guiding you towards teleporting to other servers (not to mention teleporting to the /wastelands, which is important if you want to gather resources!).

Second... We have a nice new players guide. It's a long read (you can take all the time you need) but it might help you become familiar with some of our basics.

Third... http://wiki.emc.gs/. For the community by the community ;)

We have an excellent wiki which is kept up to date by a dedicated team of players, and I dare claim that you'll find anything you want to know about the Empire in there. I don't intent this as a "RTFM" kind of comment, but honestly: when in doubt, check our wiki!

And I'm not just saying that, I say that because I myself also use the wiki on a very frequent basis. And I've been on the Empire for quite a while already ;)

But the most important recommendation I have.... Try to have fun here! Because that's what this is all about afterall.

Hope to see you in game someday!
  6. Hi Deathwolf. Welcome to the Empire. What server are you on? If you need any help and you see me on (smp3), give me a call. Enjoy your stay. :)
    quiltingnanny likes this.
  7. :cool:
    Welcome to EMC!