Hello.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Queertard, Jul 23, 2012.

1. Yeah, they've been posting it on the MC forums and then taking down the posts. A few months ago Jeb said he would get around to it after the release of 1.3 but now they're all like 'Nup, we can't do that, your usernames are linked to your receipt'
  2. That's kinda messed up :/ "No can't do it, but we'll be glad to take more of your money if you wanna buy another account!"
  3. You can get used accounts on ebay for pretty cheap. In some cases, 10 dolalrs or below. You won't get to pick your name, but it is an easy, cheap alternative.
  4. That sounds like a great solution. Do you know anyone who has tried this? I'd be worried about getting a stolen account or something.
  5. Yeah but the other person could hack into the account you "bought".
  6. nuklearbomb xD Look where he is now.
  7. I am using an account off of ebay right now. eBay offers seller protection. So if you pay, and they try to take it back, you get your money back.

Its possible. But a few sellers collect inactive accounts and resell them to the public. Plus, you change the password, even if you can't change the email. And going through eBay gives you a semblence of protection.
  8. Well, towards the end of the beta that's when I began to realise 'Why is Minecraft so expensive?'. Glad I bought it during the alpha :p
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  9. take my name for example. Its ment to offend all animals. ;)
    michael102 likes this.
  10. . That sucks I'm banned as well I keep asking for unbanked but no one listens
  11. I'd vouch for your unbanning. I think that's a little bit harsh and I don't believe you should have been banned in the first place. Good luck :)
  12. yeah i agree