Hello.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Queertard, Jul 23, 2012.

1. I find you highly offensive jk ;) But your name is absolutely fine.
  2. You never know, someone might not know what jk stands for, and might assume it means, "JUSTKILLJUSTKILLJUSTKILLBLINK182" and find that threatening, mildly disturbing, and offensive. XD
  3. So QT - What's the verdict?
  4. I'm basically in a heavy debate with the mods XD Hahaha. So, I don't know yet. I'll let you know
  5. Lol JK is my initials:)
  6. Just a suggestion, dont let it get heated:) Never a good idea to let that happen:)
    Pab10S likes this.
  7. Don't worry, it's very civil.
    Don't worry, it's very civil. Lol.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  8. I know another funny name, well its more random: fuzzy_duck_hunt
    Lol I just thought it was funny :p
  9. Well...bummer. They decided my that my name is offensive enough to promote arguments, so the ban stays. :(
  10. I seen a guy on another server (not on EMC) and his name was 'PervertedButtsqueezer'. I wonder what was going through his mind when he made that username, only to see why a few minutes later. He was asking people to come into his house and do pervey stuff in his room. I've never been on that server since. Apparently he's a moderator on there now :confused: I actually wouldn't have picked the name 'Soulpunisher' if I knew it would have annoyed later on in Minecraft life. I've been obsessed with DragonballZ ever since I was 3 years old and soulpunisher is a another name for one of the moves in the show, so I chose that. I've since had DoomTray as my username on the Minecraft forums and bukkit and youtube and now I go by the name of BloodNBones on most websites.
    Queertard likes this.
  11. :( You seem like an alright kid also. Everytime I log onto a server for the first time I worry about getting banned because of my name. I've discovered it can be offensive so I stopped using it. Somebody asked me if I punish their grandmother in heaven.
    nerone94 and Queertard like this.
  12. That's one of the arguments I made. A lot of names can be inadvertently offensive. It's silly.
  13. Did you ask if you would be allowed to come back with a new account?
  14. Maybe you could see if Mojang would change it? :eek: It's worth a try.
  15. Apparently my name is the most offensive thing ever, lol. Even though it's only being used to describe me.
  16. Yeah...they said they would happily accept me back onto the server. But I'm not paying 26 dollars for a name change. :/
  17. Tard means a slow or silly person, but can also be used as a shorter word for retard. Queer also means silly but is also used to offend homosexual people. I know where the mods are coming from but you have explained why your name isn't ment to offend.
  18. Exactly. It all depends on the context in which it's used. And in the context of my name, it is not offensive.
  19. They get back to you, eventually :p I wanted to change my skin and I had a Mojang account, but I couldn't remember the email (it had a . in the middle and I stopped using that when my gmail came and I didn't have to use the . anymore) and I waited for 2 months, then I had to sign in with my email and found their message in an unread email that was sent about a week before.
  20. Ahh okies. xD I think some other people have sent them messages. I think I read somewhere they were thinking of doing name change options I guess they get tons of people with offensive names that get banned?